Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I'm listening to....

I just finished listening to Bloodlist by P. N. Elrod.

Jack Fleming, ace reporter, always had a weak spot for strange ladies. And he certainly should have listened to the one who said she was a vampire! Because when a thug blasts several bullets through Jack's back, he does not die--and discovers that he is a vampire as well! First in an exciting new vampire adventure series.
 

Imagine dying and coming back as a vampire. Jack Flemming does just that. In a world of gangster violence, Jack must solve the mystery of who killed him and what is behind it. This story kept me listening and guessing. It is the great start to an amazing series. I checked it out through the ebranch at my local library. An excellent way to keep up with new and amazing audiobooks, fellow zombie horde members. Check out your local library and see if you have access to an ebranch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!