Thursday, February 24, 2011

She Smells The Dead

It's the beginning of senior year and Yuki's psychic awareness of ghostly spirits is threatening to ruin her life. Her ability to sense spirits of the dead isn't glamorous like on TV. SHE SMELLS THE DEAD. Yuki is being visited in her dreams and suspects that her friend Calvin is involved in something strange. Will Yuki be able to save the spirits and herself? (Goodreads)
 
I received a copy of this book from the author this week. I haven't gotten very far into it, but what I have read, I totally love. This is the first book in the series and I have to tell you that Yuki has some killer smellovision and some great attitude. (and I know alot about having attitude people.) This book is well worth the read. So, off I go to read some more. (And maybe find some unlucky person to chomp) Oh, hi. I meant, um...where is that nice piece of leftover pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!