Thursday, February 10, 2011

Truth or Dare Thursday



Who is your favorite paranormal guy? Who would you want stepping out of the pages of a book and right into your living room? This is the Truth or Dare Thursday question hosted by Parajunkee's View. Win a Gift Certificate to Books A Million. Click on the link: http://www.parajunkee.com/

My answer:

Hmmm. Being the zombie chick that I am, there is so much to consider. I mean, if I get someone too fragile, I might break him. Or if he makes me really mad on a bad day, I could maybe literally bite his head off. So, whoever it is has to be able to deal with my super pms and either hand me back my crankiness on a platter, or run really fast. He has to have a strong stomach for my interesting eating habits and be willing to put up with my extreme addiction to moisturizer. Kind of not an option if you know what I mean.

Ok. I think it may have to be Jean Claude from the Anita Blake series. Let's face it. The guy is HOT. Seriously smokin. And he can handle his own. Now I just have to figure out how to get that monster slayer, Anita, out of my way... She kind of has this control issue with zombies. Yech! I admire her, but dang, she weilds a mean machette.



Thanks to Parajunkee for hosting this little Truth or Dare moment. Leave me a comment. Who did you pick?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!