Friday, September 23, 2011

Zombie in Love by Kelly DiPucchio





Mortimer is looking for love. And he’s looking everywhere! He’s worked out at the gym (if only his arm wouldn’t keep falling off). He’s tried ballroom dancing lessons (but the ladies found him to be a bit stiff). He’s even been on stalemate.com. How’s a guy supposed to find a ghoul? When it seems all hope has died, could the girl of Mortimer’s dreams be just one horrifying shriek away?


Goodreads








Bee Mine



This book was a treat for my eyes! Mortimer, if I saw you at 


that dance, I would so take a turn on the dance floor!


This book was the sweetest zombie romance I have read in 


awhile. Great illustrations and a story line to melt even my


half beating heart, you can't go wrong with this book.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!