Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zombie Haiku




Perfect for zombiephiles, video game addicts, grindhouse nostalgists, and horror movie fanatics, Zombie Haiku is the touching story of a zombie's gradual decay told through the intimate poetry of haiku. From infection to demise, readers will accompany the narrator on a zen journey through deserted streets and barracaded doors for every eye-popping, gut-wrenching, flesh-eating moment right up until the inevitable bullet to the brain. Plus the book is illustrated with over 50 photos from the zombie's eye and designed with extra blood, guts and pus!

Goodreads

So I came across this on Goodreads today and had to put it on my to be read list. Infection. Demise. Hmmm. There are some possibilities here. Had anyone read this one yet?



2 comments:

  1. I bought this one! But I haven't read it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I've read most of it. Some of them are pretty funny. when I get home I will comment with my favorite one thus far..it still cracks me up. It's funny it chronicles the guy from human to zombie etc.
    I and a coworker turned it into a zombie bombing game. We would write our own zombie haikus and leave them on the others desk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!