Friday, August 19, 2011

Fierce Follow Friday.


Great galloping ghosts! It's another Follow Friday!


I hope this week has you reading something cool and zombierific. Not sure if that is even an actual word, but no, I don't care. Zombies rock.




Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?


A. That is a tough one. There are so many books I love. Lately my thing has kind of been either zombies (duh) or dystopian.




I really loved Matched by Ally Condie. I loved the main character's slow realization that the world is not in nice little boxes and she has a choice whether or not to accept things as they are or fight for the boy she really loves. I would be Cassia and fight for the boy I loved. No matter the cost.




For another dose of dystopian, I think I would be Katniss in The Hunger Games. I would change the ending though. It would be feistier. There might even be a zombie apocalypse or something.








4 comments:

  1. Lmao! Zombie apocalypse at the end of The Hunger Games series would be just hilariously awesome >:)

    Nice answers, btw!

    Old follower!

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_19.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I'm an old follower :)

    Hmmm interesting... a zombie apocalypse at the end of THG, creative! ;)

    You can see my FF post for this week at the link below-- would love if you stopped by! Have a great weekend :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you love zombies is amazeballs! Most people don't get why I love reading about them!
    Zombie apocalypse at the end of HG..... hmmm.... would Katniss and Peeta be zombie badasses or badass zombie killers?
    Newbie! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!