Monday, August 22, 2011

Contest for Lockdown on Dana's YA Bookpile



Greetings zombie horde! I bring you a contest today from our sister site, Dana's YA Bookpile. This a cool thriller about an underground prison for teen boys that had me thinking about James Dashner's Mazerunner when I read the description on Goodreads. The publisher is awesome and they have agreed to host a contest, so I wanted to pass the word. No zombies from what I can tell, but there are lots of things that go bump in the night, so that aught to still be right up your alley.


To check out the book trailer and enter the contest, click the link below:




Hope to see you there. There are all kinds of ways to win extra points. There is only one copy of the prize, so share, share, share. Tell your twitter peeps, Google Plus circles, Facebook friends, Goodreads peeps and whoever else you know that loves to read YA horror. This book looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on the review copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!