Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zombie Challenge!

http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/

Good morning zombie horde! Yes, I am back from my brief hiatus. Had some minor zombie chick upkeep to deal with. Nothing too horrible. Now I am back and ready to rock this blog! We will be doing the Zombie Challenge, where all good zombies go mad trying to read even more zombie books. But we can do it! Yes we can. It is inspiring to read about all that running and screaming. Brings a tear to my eye. Now, this is a non chomp zone for all of you guests just passing through. No biting is my rule. Off the blog, well, lets just say there are no promises. The corn flakes just aren't cutting it this morning if you know what I mean. So happy reading! If you want to participate yourself, just pop over to the link and say hey to our amazing hosts!

Entry #1...

Allison Hewitt and her five colleagues at the Brooks and Peabody Bookstore are trapped together when the zombie outbreak hits. Allison reaches out for help through her blog, writing on her laptop and utilizing the military's emergency wireless network (SNET). It may also be her only chance to reach her mother. But as the reality of their situation sinks in, Allison’s blog becomes a harrowing account of her edge-of-the-seat adventures (with some witty sarcasm thrown in) as she and her companions fight their way through ravenous zombies and sometimes even more dangerous humans.  (courtesy of Goodreads)

I spotted this one on the new release cart yesterday while I was doing my best zom girl diligence and knew it had to be mine. So I bought it! Victory! So far there is much running and screaming. Hurray!    

More amazing zombie reads will be coming your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!