Friday, March 4, 2011

A Get Well Wish on Follow Friday

sick lucy

For those of us who write our posts late into the night on Thursday, we all knew something was wrong when our fearless leader, Parajunkee hadn't posted by afternoon today. She is sick! This is a get well to her and a quick question add on to our Follow Friday fun.

Her question is:

What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

I have to think about that. The weirdest thing I have ever done sleeping wasn't on cold medicine at all. It gives me nightmares, so I honestly hate to take the stuff. Unless it is prescribed. That's a horse of another color. Nope, the most embarrassing thing I can recall was waking up one morning with blood in my mouth and teeth marks on the nightstand/ small table that was next to the bed. I never did figure that one out. Still have the table though. Complete with teeth marks.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's really impressive! Maybe you were hungry...

    I get bad nightmares whenever I eat pizza for dinner. I don't know if there is a correlation or if it's just pure coincidence.

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!