Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monster High


First, let me just tell you how much I liked Monster High. It was great. I listened to it on audio and that my zombie friends, was cool. Frankie Stein is my favorite character. She has style, mint green skin and gets to charge herself like a giant cell phone. Awesome. Today, I discovered that there is a website devoted entirely to the series. Yes, the first book is only the beginning. They have dolls too. Mattel has done a fab job of making some cute monster girl dolls. I think I want one. Okay. Yeah, I totally do. You can sort of see why by the photo of Frankie above. 

What I Liked:
The story of Frankie Stein trying to fit in with her lovely mint green skin really hit home for me. Being a zombie girl isn't easy you know. The scene at the dance was really what sealed it for me. Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

What I Didn't:
Only that it ended and I have to wait for the second book.

Overall impressions:
Uber cool and I want to add it to my bookshelves one of these days. I checked it out using my library's ebranch system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!