Friday, November 19, 2010

Our first holiday zombie book reading challenge!



Good morning zombie horde. Today we focus on the joys of the season and a new reading challenge. Here are my first two picks. They are positively ghoulish with their holiday joyfulness, but totally in keeping with our theme here. On more than one occasion, I ended up laughing so hard at one of the Christmas carols, I thought my nose was going to fall right off. And such a lovely nose, so I tried to contain my giggles. I will update with reviews and additional readings, but pick these up at your local bookstore and smile. Happy holidays, wonderful zombie followers. Check out the link if you want to participate in the challenge. The more the merrier. Stop in and leave a comment. Better yet, if you are new to the horde, drop me a follow. I will return the favor. (And I even promise not to bite or anything.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the challenge. I love the books you chose. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!