Thursday, June 2, 2011

Follow the Zombie Friday


Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)






Answer:


That's a tough one guys. Already being a zombie might actually be a good thing here. On the other hand, no one would be around to make those awesome after dinner cupcakes. That might be a crisis. I am an elitist zombie I guess. More free range room. Umm...I mean I really like people. Not just for a snack. Umm, I mean, yeah. Never mind.


Where is my moisturizer? This Texas heat is starting to be a real problem.



Thanks for stopping by. See. I didn't even take a bite! I only thought about it. Just a little. That pizza (delivery boy) wasn't very filling. 

6 comments:

  1. Just hopping by. Im becky from bookbitereviews.blogspot.com . Cant wait to read your reviews and other posts =].

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Im a new follower from Parajunkie's FF and lets be friends,,so none of the other zombies will want to bother me if they see,,that not only a friend,,but also a fellow texan also fight the heat..
    have a great weekend
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday!

    My FF is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you are way ahead of everyone else in the Zombie apocalypse preparedness.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA, love your answer! New follower just hopping through. Happy Friday,
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just doing a blog hop drive by to say hi. (Look, I'm a poet!)

    I hope your Friday is filled with fun and everything necessary to take down any zombies that may do you harm!

    Kelly (and Donna too!) from Book Lover's Hideaway
    http://booklovershideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!