Thursday, May 26, 2011

Follow the Zombie Friday



Happy Follow Friday!



Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

Answer:

I read at least five books a week usually. Some weeks vary, depending on my new job as a music reviewer on Muzikreviews.com. I listen to them on audio, read physical books and love e-books. If I don't have a book clutched in my hand, it is rare. Not to fall asleep clutching my Nookcolor or my iPad is also rare. I hate letting it out of my hands to even charge the thing. Love=iPad. Just sayin. I get all of my music with me, my writing projects and my e-books. Awesome.

Netgalley is something I want to mention too. I get tons of galleys from there and they are amazing. If you are a blogger, check them out, Zombie Horde.

Thanks for stopping by on the hop!



 



4 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through Follow Friday and am so happy that I did! I can't believe you read at least 5 books a week. I feel like a very slow reader now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower. Love the title of your blog! Have you read FEED by Mira Grant (Seanan McGuire)? Great zombie book.
    LLM @ABookGeek

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

    Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh i love the name of your blog, and the pucture. So adorable.

    Hopping by from FF. Here's my FF http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!