Friday, December 17, 2010

Fa la la la Follow Friday...

http://parajunkee.com/

Good morning Zombie Horde. I hope this wonderful Friday finds you chipper with all of your parts still intact and  festive holiday grins on your faces. Now remember, no biting the guests. It's rude. We get lonely here, so please leave a comment and I promise no biting. I see you over there! Yes, you. No drooling. And put your eyeball back in. That's just disgusting. This is a family friendly zone here. You want that kind of zombie stuff, you know where to go. I'm serious. Jeez. Sorry. Now, where were we...

Oh yeah. Leave me comments and follower love. The question of the week is:

Did your college years help with the job you have now.

My answer. Zombie poodles don't really take into account that you'd like a future in higher education or anything like that. They just sort of chomp and run. I'm just happy I still have the use of most of my brain, and my eyeballs are still where they belong. It's not easy to look this good. Let me tell you.

1 comment:

  1. New follower. You're blog looks so fun! Found it through Follow Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!